Music Futures - The Music Industry Network for the North East.
The Music Futures network meet regularly with themed evenings and guest speakers discussing all the latest issues affecting the sector.
Each year Music Futures events take place specifically for the members, giving them the chance to meet and network with each other but also to be informed and inspired by guest speakers from all areas of the music industry.
So far these have included discussions on Management - Publishing - Digital Marketing - Live Events & Festivals - Retail - Label and Album Design - Sponsorship and Branding and have featured guest speakers including:
- Cerne Canning - Supervision Management - Franz Ferdinand
- Vaughan Oliver - The Pixies
- Johnathan Cooke - Cream
- Stephen O’Reilly – Mobile Roadie
- Steve Mayall – Music Ally
- Seth Jackson – PIAS
- David Riley – Good Lizard
- Scott Cohen - The Orchard
- Sean Adams - Drowned In Sound
- Graham Jones - Proper Distribution
- Simon Eltringham - HMV
- Paul Crockford - Management - Mark Knopfler
- Chris Cowie - Televion Producer
- Ian Huffam - XRAY Touring
- Macey Ho - Frukt
- Chris Graves - Frukt
- Sam Stone - Big Fish
- Daniel Cross - Record Play
We've also had APP developers creating live Music Apps for our members!
Membership is free and includes access to the Music Futures member's forum.
We also run Music Futures Yorkshire for those businesses "South of the Border".
To join JUST SIGN UP - IT'S FREE